Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The reason I don't like Halloween!
It wasn't bad enough that 2 weeks ago my neighbor scared the living daylight out of Tyler with his ugly mask. He decided to put it on a dummy and put it in his yard. Tyler wouldn't go outside to get in the car without the garage being closed or get out of the car if it wasn't closed. He finally realized the guy was fake and said "Mom the fear is all gone." So what does the neighbor do? He finds and even scarier mask and makes another dummy and puts it right by the fence between our houses. What makes it worse is that I told him my kid was scared to death to go outside. I guess that is what you get when you have Joe Dirt for a neighbor?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment