Monday, September 7, 2009

Jon Schmidt Concert

My hubby took me to this concert on Saturday. If you like this, he is even better to sit and listen to. I never thought I would see the day my husband would sit through a 3 hour piano concert with me. It was awesome. Thanks babe for taking me. He is so good. It makes me wish I would take a little more time to practice and learn the piano.



I could listen to this all day long. We bought one of his cd's and my kids won't quit listening to it. It is nice to hear something different around the house.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Good job Cory.

shellyray said...

Love him! I need to get a CD. My friends had a girls night to that concert but I wasn't able to go. Bummer.

Marcy said...

Megan just sat on my lap for more than five minutes of that video. Maybe we will have to get a CD if she enjoys it that much.