



I wanted to do a slideshow but I couldn't get it to work and I was sick of fighting with it. This is birthday's 1-6 since our hard drive on our computer crashed and had 7 and 8 on it. Don decided to get up at 6:00 a.m. and started asking to open his presents. (you would've thought it was Christmas day) That is also after the kids went to bed at 10:30 and 11:00 p.m. I said no way until 7:30. I think he liked what he got. He is a good boy. I never thought I would feel old until I realized I just turned 31 and now a week later I have a 9 year old. Tonight we will finish the celebrating with going to dinner at Sizzler (every year tradition) and cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Don! We love you!

3 comments:
Happy birthday, Don! You are a great kid. Thanks for being so kind to Megan--she really loves you.
Marcy
Happy Birthday Don!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I like the picture with Thurl. That is awesome.
Grandpa and Grandma Foote want to say Happy Birthday to you!! They wish they could have come for your birthday!! Hope you had fun. What are you going to get with your birthday money? Buy something fun. We love you!!
Post a Comment