Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween




Well after a rough start to our halloween day, it is finally over. I had to do Tyler's kindergarten party for school since I am the room mother. I had a craft planned out and it seems the craft disappeared last night. Luckily my neighbor saved my rear end and we did the sucker ghost craft. We went to the school's parade they do and then came home and got ready to trunk-or-treat up at camp maple dell. Don found a man dressed as Darth Vader to battle with...hence the picture of the battle. Tyler was also Darth Vader and is battling the man's son. All in all we ended up having a fun day and the kids got more than enough candy. Kenny told Tyler he could come beat up his ugly guy in his yard with his bat. Nothing would give me more joy even though he didn't do it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Cute side pics of the kids!

I was laughing so hard at Don having a light saber fight w/Travis and Luke!!!

Your kids looked cute. I looked for you and Cory, but all i could see were your heads floating. SPOOKY!