Saturday, December 6, 2008

Craft Night, Teacher Gifts

So now that my sister-in-law moved close, we decided that once a month we are going to get together and have some type of craft night. This is what we did last night.
It was so simple and they turned out so cute. I need to learn how to take pictures without shadows though. These are easy teacher gifts and cheap too. I had a lot of fun visiting an making these. Now all of my kids think they need one for some reason or another. I guess if it is a motivator to do homework I guess we can make it work.

3 comments:

shellyray said...

Those are cute! How did you make those? I haven't done teacher gifts yet.

Nicole said...

Thoses are cute and perfect for teachers! But where are our instructions?

Melinders said...

Melissa-
They turned out really cute. What a good idea for a gift.