Saturday, December 13, 2008

Random Tag

I got this in an email and thought it would be a fun blog tag.

Five names you go by:
1: Melissa
2: Mom (usually being yelled cause someone needs wiped)
3: Sister Page
4: Lissa (usually little kids that can't say my name)
5: Muffin's mom (Dillon)

Three things you are wearing right now:
1: Red heart pajamas
2: socks (never go without socks, my feet are always cold)
3.

Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1: Breakfast
2: Headache to go away

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1: Melinda
2: Heather
3: Vanessa

Two things you did last night:
1: Went to Temple Square with 20 cousins under the age of 14.
2: Made Breadsticks and had dinner with husbands whole family except grandma and grandpa.

Two things you ate today:
1: Haven't eaten yet.
2:

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1: My friend Kim
2: My sister Melinda

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1: Go to church
2: Get to take my friends baby to RS with me (now I don't have a calling and no babies anymore)

Two longest car rides:
1: Nevada and California for Cory's Graduation (Tyler cried the whole way, he hated his car seat)
2: Went with my grandma on a trip for a month as a teenager, ended up in two wrecks.

Two of your favorite beverages:
1: Cherry Coke
2: Milk (It goes with about everything)

Now please copy and paste, add your own answers .
Now that I did it I am tagging Melinda, Heather, and Vanessa(since that is who I put would probably fill this out).

2 comments:

The Sevy's said...

It's fun to see your blog. I know it seems like we just moved yesterday, time flies. Glad to see your family is doing well.

Nicole said...

I love Temple Square. I haven't been in YEARS. I've got to get my family there.