Monday, June 15, 2009

Hiking Fun

Today we finally got some sunshine and no rain for the first time in about 2 weeks. My husband had to work an afternoon shift so we decided to go hike the grotto trail that we promised our kids we would do last week. But we couldn't since we got rained out. Today it was perfect hiking weather.

In case you are wondering what the grotto trail is, it is this fun little trail up our canyon that is a very easy hike and at the end has this fun waterfall. It is pretty cool. I really want to take my scouts up there.

Mom & the kid's including the dogs

Dad and the kids

The waterfall

5 comments:

Melinders said...

Looks like fun. I wanna go there sometime.

Devri said...

me too, email me how to get there please!

I can't stand that ever since they have been out of school, it has rained, already half into the month, and my kids haven't even went swimming yet!

blah, it is suppose to rain up intill friday now! ugh!

Nava_jo said...

I have never heard of that trail. Looks like tons of fuN! And I can't believe how green it is there. Nice!

Unknown said...

Love the Grotto!
I need to take the kids.

Tom said...

How do you get there, what is the address, be a good excuse to go see Paula's family down there. Always need an excuse