Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Camping

This was the first year my parent's decided to do an official family camping weekend. My husband wasn't able to go since he was on call. I am not a fan of tent camping so we very rarely go. I decided not to bomb on my kids since they love to camp. They did not get that from me.

We drove up to Joe's Valley Friday morning to spend the night.
Our boat is not working so grandpa took us out on his. I didn't even pull my camera out except on the boat.



When we were growing up we spent a lot of time on the boat and we loved it. It was a lot of fun to have all of our kids out on the lake.
The kids just enjoyed running around trying to catch squirrels and roasting marshmallows in the night.

3 comments:

Melinders said...

I had so much fun. Now, if I could just get the baby to sleep through the night while camping, that would be GREAT.

Unknown said...

On our wish list. A boat is so much fun.

Your kids will have many fond memories for sure!

Staci said...

Is that your son swimming? And, is he swimming in Joes Valley Res.? If so, he is tough. I think that water is freezing. Even in the dead heat of July!