Thursday, July 30, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame


My husband has a friend that has season tickets to the Owlz games. His tickets are right behind home plate on the first row. Not that there is a bad seat there anyway. He gave us his tickets on Monday and since our daughter wasn't home we took the boy's.


They are learning a lot more about baseball, and they loved it. Our oldest sat and told me the rules the whole time as if I didn't understand what was going on. It was fun to see how much they got into it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time and free is the best part of it!

Marcy said...

Those look like great seats. I can just imagine Don telling you about all of the rules--he cracks me up.

Melinders said...

Looks like fun. I have only been to one baseball game in Salt Lake and I had a great time. Are the Owlz the UVU team?