Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

My baby started kindergarten today!
I think I am probably the only mom that didn't walk their kid into the school. She just wanted her big brothers to take her. I guess that means that she is really getting more grown up. It is weird to think she isn't a baby anymore.
She is showing off her backpack
I should be cleaning my house and I am wasting it blogging. I need to find a new hobby.

2 comments:

Devri said...

Hey girl! don't fret, I took my daughter, and the teacher wouldn't even let us go in and help them. just a bye have a great day, and get outa here... so don't fret!
that backend photo is hilarious!

I have 2 1/2 hours from 12-2:30 that they all three sleep! heaven.. look what I do in my spare time too! maybe we both need a hobbie together, or just go to lunch.. :D

Vanessa said...

Awwwww, Muffin. She looks so cute. Hope she had a good day!