I have been a blog slacker lately. I didn't even put my kids first day of school pictures up. I must be getting old. I have a first, and fourth grader. Next week my kindergartner will start school. It is kind of crazy to think that I will have a few hours to myself and no kids at home.
1st grader
It is so fun to see my first grader so excited for school. We don't have to drag him out the door to get there. He didn't even like Kindergarten!
4th grader
Of course my 4th grader is ready for school. We had a slight mix up where they had him in all 3 fourth grade classes, but he got in the one we preferred. His teacher seems like she will be great. He has always loved school so I never worry about him.
3 comments:
lol you a slacker, didn't even take kids photos of first day, or second, and still not on third day!! oh well, great photos!
Oooh, we get our first day on Monday! Have a great year!
They grow up WAY too fast! I got the photos taken - and haven't even posted them yet - so don't feel bad ;)
Post a Comment