Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ordering a Baby Sister

Yesterday after I picked up my Kindergartner, she was intently looking out the car window and then looked over at me and said,"Mom, can we order a baby sister?"
I told her we couldn't. She then went on to say,"I think we probably could."

My kids P.E. teacher at the school just quit because she adopted a baby. I think this has sparked some interest in my daughter's mind. I think she just might have thought her teacher ordered her baby and got hers. Now she thinks people can order babies.

5 comments:

Melinders said...

How funny! I love how kids think.

Nava_jo said...

Order my one too while your at it! :) Just cute.

Potter Family said...

We think kids don't pay attention to things, until they come up with something like that. Cute!

Heather said...

If we can order them, can we return them with a receipt? You know how it is, on occassion you might want to return one on a temporary basis....just sayin'.

Devri said...

Can she order one for me too? lol too cute!