I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post for a long time. I had to ride bikes to school with my kids today because somehow I misplaced my keys. On my way home I started thinking about a few things. Here is my list:
I am very thankful for vehicles, even though I do enjoy riding my bike( just not when it is 37 degrees outside)
I am thankful for proper bike equipment like padded bike pants (didn't have time to put new warm ones on that I just ordered for such occasions, or my shoes)
I am thankful the weather has stayed warm, I do not like the cold (that is kind of dumb to say for someone who has lived in Utah their whole life)
I am thankful I was able to get back on my bike for the first time in a few months
I am thankful for my kids, they were excited to ride bikes instead of being mad that I lost my keys
I am thankful for my husband who loves me and my kids and that is faithful to our marriage vows.
This is a random post. Thanks if you are still reading. I had a little time to think riding my bike today. I forgot how nice it is to get out.
2 comments:
Great list! hey, saw your sister in the store! did she tell ya? ask her, I was the biggest dork in the world. lol ask her.. I guess our kids are in the same kindergarten class. I have tried to see her after school since, but no go. lol I will try to act cool, the next time around.. ugh.
I hate the cold too! What a great place to live....UTAH! It seems the older I get the more I dislike being cold.
Post a Comment