Then I shall START reading your blog ;)
;0)I am not on the biggest loser tv, I do not watch tv. but I am doing it online with a group of people.You win the pot of 72 people if you win...not to sound mean, but I am not big enough for the tv one.. ok that sounded mean, but I really wasn't trying to....Sleep? what's that?
ps, great job on linkage..
Thanks for leaving a comment. Glad to know that you have a blog. I am linking you now.No more Primary for you? Now what? Do you know?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Then I shall START reading your blog ;)
;0)
I am not on the biggest loser tv, I do not watch tv. but I am doing it online with a group of people.
You win the pot of 72 people if you win...
not to sound mean, but I am not big enough for the tv one..
ok that sounded mean, but I really wasn't trying to....
Sleep? what's that?
ps, great job on linkage..
Thanks for leaving a comment. Glad to know that you have a blog. I am linking you now.
No more Primary for you? Now what? Do you know?
Post a Comment