Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I actually got my kitchen clean today, bathrooms clean today and all of my laundry done. That doesn't happen very often. What a wonderful feeling to have those things done. It is rare at my house to have all those things done and know that you could let someone in your house and use your bathroom unannounced. My theme hanging on my wall "My house was clean last week, sorry you missed it." Half the time it is 20 minutes ago.
I also got to babysit my neighbors baby. I don't get that opportunity very often anymore now that my baby is 4. I love to have babies around.
I have three wonderful kids and a wonderful husband that love me and don't care if the house is dirty. They are getting better about helping but they are the ones that make a mess.

1 comment:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

:-D

Of course you can copy that. I got it in an email, I didn't write it. Enjoy!