
I don't usually do Thankful Thursday, but today I have a lot to be thankful for. I lifted the picture from Brittany .
I am Thankful for:
The Gospel
For a living Prophet on the earth today
Family
A husband who has a stable job
The amazing gift of life that God has given to us
For my kids (even though sometimes they are stinkers)
My husband who always supports me
A Heavenly Father who is always there when we need him
A husband who is a worthy priesthood holder
Blogging ( I came on board recently and I love it)
Good friends who are always there to talk to
Parents who support us and help us out
School Teachers (I could not teach all day long)
Good Health
Thankful for a good mother-in-law that was always my friend when she was alive
Thankful for my sisters and sister-in-laws who are good friends
Sorry this is very long. As I was reading everyone elses posts, I realized I had a lot to be thankful for too, I just don't say it very often.
I am Thankful for:
The Gospel
For a living Prophet on the earth today
Family
A husband who has a stable job
The amazing gift of life that God has given to us
For my kids (even though sometimes they are stinkers)
My husband who always supports me
A Heavenly Father who is always there when we need him
A husband who is a worthy priesthood holder
Blogging ( I came on board recently and I love it)
Good friends who are always there to talk to
Parents who support us and help us out
School Teachers (I could not teach all day long)
Good Health
Thankful for a good mother-in-law that was always my friend when she was alive
Thankful for my sisters and sister-in-laws who are good friends
Sorry this is very long. As I was reading everyone elses posts, I realized I had a lot to be thankful for too, I just don't say it very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment