Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wonderful Neighbors

While I was feeling like this:

yesterday and today, my wonderful visiting teacher stopped by. I didn't answer her phone calls all week. She is always encouraging and great to talk to. I am thankful Heavenly Father has given me a wonderful visiting teacher that always comes when I am feeling my worst even if I am still in my pajamas at 7:00 p.m.
Today my neighbor and good friend knew I wasn't feeling good. She invited me and my family over for dinner so I didn't have to worry about cooking tonight. I decided I am so blessed to have these people as my neighbors and friends. Even though they don't blog, I hope they know how much they mean to me. If I could give them an award they would deserve this:
That is what they are to me. They always help me out in a pinch or are always there to just talk to.





5 comments:

Melinders said...

SOooo Nice!! I'm glad you have people like that around you!!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Devri said...

Hope you are feeling better, I agree 100%

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I'm so sorry you've not been feeling well. I hope things are better now. And I'm so glad to hear that you've got such good neighbors and friends. That's a cute award to give them! ♥

tiburon said...

Good neighbors are priceless. I miss mine :(

Vanessa said...

Enjoyed your testimony!