Besides my family that is. I started doing grocerysmarts to save money. I never thought I would be a coupon shopper, but I have learned you can save a ton of money and buy a lot of things. I did my second coupon shopping trip today. I was so excited I had to post. I got all of this: 
For not much of this:

I spent $65.00 and got all of this. Some of it is stacked so it doesn't do justice for all I got. I lost one of my receipts. I saved at one store between sale items and coupons $41.00 and only spent $27.00. That is when you leave happy. All of my purchases today were like that.
7 comments:
Wahoooooo!!! That's awesome. Still wishing I could do the same!!!
That is soo awesome! You might want to check out a website called couponsense.com. It is great for this kind of stuff too! As for Becky having a blog....no. She has debated on doing it. Looks like the older sisters don't do it, huh? Marcy does not have one either, right?
my sis. Toni got me into the coupon shopping too. It is such a rush when you save tons of money. We went to Albertson's last week when they had their big sale. I spent $40.00 and got a whole shopping cart full. I saved a total of $130.00 !!
that would make me happy too!
You need to teach me woman.. email me...
I LOVE grocerysmarts. I have doubled my storage in the 4 months I have been doing this. This week I spent $69.00 and saved $210.00. Don't ask, its a miracle I know. Love It!!!!
I REALLY need to do this.
Really.
Post a Comment