We went to Goblin Valley with my parent's over spring break. I never thought I would see the day when my 9 year old who is my couch potato, asking to stay longer somewhere. He did not want to leave. This is usually the best time of year besides fall to go. Not this year, it was cold and it even started to snow when we were leaving. We had a great time anyway. We also went out to the desert on the four wheelers. Here are a few pictures.
8 comments:
Looks like a fun place. It reminds me of some of the places that we like to go. We even go to a different chimney rock!
It looks like you had a great time! And mom always makes good food when you go home. We just love to go down there and relax and there is always something fun to do. Are you sore today? I feel pretty good--I am just sunburned.
I've always wanted to go there. Hopefully I will get to go this year. It looks like a blast. Glad you had a great time.
I haven't bee there forever. I keep thinking I need to take my kids there. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Brings back childhood memories! That is such a great thing for the kids to do! they will remember it forever!
The last time I was there was for a school field trip. It has been so long I barely remember it. Guess I need to go back.
I too have not been there for a long time. I remember how fun it was and should take my kids.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm so glad. Cute Pict's. I totally forgot about Goblin Valley! I need to take my family sometime, they have never been.
Post a Comment