I haven't had anything to blog about. I decided today I would post a thankful Thursday.
My neighbor's husband just had to have surgery on a brain cyst and is still in the hospital. I am grateful for my good health today. It is hard to see her and her kids trying to deal with not knowing how he is doing.
I am also thankful that I have been able to practice running with my son at night for his track meet so that I could discover now he had asthma. We went to the doctor today and got him an inhaler. He could run much easier tonight after using it.
I am thankful that my husband is healthy and able to help take care of me and my kids.
I am thankful that my basement is almost done. I am soon going to have a scrapbook/sewing room. That is going to be nice.
I am thankful that we have had several nice days to be able to go outside. I love to be able to go outside and play with my kids. People always think I am gone in the summer. I just don't take the phone cause we are playing outside. Too bad spring has to play tricks on us.
3 comments:
Ugh! spring!
I want to come and play in your sew and scrap room!!
I am thankful for friends like you!
I am thankful for healthy kids. It's amazing how many people deal with struggles that you never think you could bear. It's good to be able to see that and be thankful for what blessings you do have. Thanks for helping me reflect on that today.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't take the phone outside in the summer!
Post a Comment