Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gymnastics Parent Exhibition


beginning of meltdown

In my spending too much time doing school stuff and playing outside with my kids. I forgot to post about my 4 year olds meltdown at her parent exhibition. Of all the kids in her class to have a meltdown I wouldn't have expected it to be mine. I spend enough time there to know the kids and I was a little more than shocked.

3 comments:

Melinders said...

You have to love the unexpected things children do!!

PBM&C said...

Man....I wish that I could expect to not be my kid.....my 4 yr.-old is ALWAYS the one that struggles. She is the worst kid in primary! How embarrassing? I still love her though!

You know that it is bad when you thank the Primary Pres. for her patience with your child and she doesn't say anything!

Sarah said...

Oh, she is still so cute though! Good thing you got some good pics for later on in life!