Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ty's Birthday #6

Today was my second born's 6th birthday. It is crazy to think that 6 years ago today I was sitting in the hospital having this rascal.
We lived in Las Vegas (not the place I would have chosen)while my husband was going to school. He has been a great addition to our family.
He is always full of life and loves to tease everyone. He is shy around people he doesn't know.
Here are a few birthday pictures from his party today.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!

7 comments:

Melinders said...

Happy B-day Ty. Hope you had a great day. What was his cake?

Melissa P said...

It is supposed to be a bakugan symbol. You do what you can when your kids pick things they don't make.

Sarah said...

Happy Bday! What a cutie! I think he looks the most like you out of all your kids. But, then again, I have not seen them in person. Regardless, he is one handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow... he's adorable! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Happy Mother's Day!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Hope he had a super fantastic day :)

Amy Platon said...

awe, it looks like everyone had fun! And, is that a Bakugan symbol in the cake? Nice! Ahhh the things you'll do for your kids.

Anonymous said...

How sweet and it looks like he had a wonderful day. And I'm loving your couch by the way!