Grandpa's apple trees are loaded and the kids had a great time helping him pick apples and make apple juice.
Mostly Ty, he is the one that enjoys working, the other two help a little but work makes them sweat so it might hurt them.
This is the kids helping grandpa press the juice out of the apples.
We used to love these wax lips at Halloween time. Grandma bought some for the kids. Muffin thought hers were pretty cool. She wore hers most of the day.
We went out shooting the 22's on Saturday. The boys loved that. They had a great time. My oldest is taking hunter safety next month and it is about more than he can stand to start hunting. He wants to ask Santa for a .410 shotgun for Christmas, so he can start pheasant hunting with his dad and his dogs.
We are still working on form.
The guns are a little big.
While we were standing out there shooting one of my kids were saying how cool it was that grandma and granpa had the desert on one side of them and mountains on the other. The night before as I was laying in bed I had been thinking about how that was one of our favorite things about living down there as kids. My kids love going down there.
Thanks mom and dad the kids had a great time this weekend.
4 comments:
I never realized how cool the desert and the mountains were til I left Emery County. We really had it good!
There is no place like home! I love going down there and I think my kids love it more than I do. Of course, they are spoiled and get to stay up later than usual. I am glad you had a fun time.
Hey if you are looking for some smaller kid size .22's I saw some the other day at cal ranch single shot bolt action. I think they were about $100
Looks like they had a good time. It is always nice to get away for a while.
Post a Comment