I have had my eyes on this car for about 2 months at the car dealership in town. It was a great deal and I test drove it one day. I kept telling him we needed it. I told him if they dropped the price I wanted this car. When we left town for the elk hunt they dropped the price by almost $2,000 dollars. I had to call him and talk him into it. He finally gave me the okay to get it.
I have loved having something small to drive. Not to mention it doesn't take half a tank of gas to go to Provo and back. The kids think it is a sports car. It is pretty funny. They think that the sunroof is the best part of the whole car.
We still have the SUV since it is paid off, my husband needs something to take into the mountains and it is now named our scoutmobile since we both do scouts and need something to drive our scouts in.
10 comments:
That looks like a nice car. It is probably pretty zippy compared to the expedition. I think we might get something like that when the jeep dies (I hope that is not soon). Is it a Honda or Toyota?
I like it. It looks so nice. Glad he let you get it.
I love it! Gas mileage is worth downsizing for. We want to get a car too. Maybe we will follow your lead. :)
Marcy Add me to your blog I would love to see how family is doing.
Nava.jojo@gmail.com
I will have to get used to seeing you driving it! Very cute!
Marcy,
It is a Honda accord, same as Cory's just a newer model.
LUCKY! I have an explorer, smaller than an expedition, but still. I have begged to get a car, hubby still says no.
Cute! Yeah for better mpg.
I miss my Accord. Kade does too.
A few weeks ago he told me he missed the Honda.
He told me the van was "big & weird." :)
I love it! And you can't beat a Honda in my opinion. I am so glad you love it!
How fun to have a little car to cruise around in.
congrats! Don't you just love a new space for yourself (even when it's a new car). My next purchase will be a car instead of our SUV too!
Post a Comment