Sunday, November 9, 2008

Concealed Weapons Class




So me and my husband

took the concealed weapons class yesterday. Our teacher is a retired Riverside County police officer. He is telling some stories about his jail and how you don't mess with the police officers down there. This long hair guy similar to the picture pipes up and says," yes, I know I have been in that jail and it is no fun." Then a little while later a hispanic guy tells us how he got in trouble for speed racing and the cops down there don't put up with that. They had way too many jail stories for me to be comfortable knowing that they are going to be carrying a loaded weapon around. I am wondering what kind of weirdos can get a concealed weapon after going to my class. I don't agree with Obama taking it away but maybe they should put a few more restrictions on it. The pictures are a few examples of classmates since the real pictures we couldn't get off of Cory's cell phone.

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Oh dear. . . I don't know what else to say about big scary men who often spend time in jail carrying loaded weapons either. . .


Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, you must have found me through Vannessa! She is a cute lady. . . although technically we are just blogging buddies and have never actually met. . . but I am finding that sometimes they are the best!

Vanessa said...

WOW!!! I feel comfortable walking the streets with these weirdos!