Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Dreaded Election Happened!


Even though we all knew it was going to happen I hoped it wouldn't. Last night Obama won the election. What is going to happen to this country now? It could be an interesting 4 years ahead of us. If he thinks socialized medicine works he needs to go spend a few years in Canada. Ask anyone who has spent a little time there. My husband for example who served a mission there and had the worst medical care of his life.

He wants to take away our guns so the bad guys can still get them. I will be going to get my concealed weapons permit and buying myself a gun in the near future before that can happen. Hopefully Congress will be smart enough not to implement some of his hairbrained plans.

I am probably not being politically correct but I believe Obama is evil and nothing good is going to come from his presidency. There is my two cents on the subject.

2 comments:

shellyray said...

amen sister!

Sarah said...

I too was very disappointed! Very sad....but I guess it shows us where we are as a country. Going down the tubes! Thanks for commenting on my post! It is fun to see your cute kids and see how time flies! We all grow up too fast!