Friday, November 14, 2008

Friends Moving Friday

Last night Joslyn realized (after who knows how many times I have told her) that her friend is moving today. I guess it just finally sunk in. We had to go buy her something last night and then she came over to play today for awhile before the final move out. Joslyn will miss her little friend. Especially since it is the only girl in the neighborhood she plays with.





Joslyn and Mattie
We are not only losing our friends but I am also losing my beautician. The only good thing we are getting, we got a trampoline from them. They are great friends and we are sad they are moving. The kids are enjoying the new trampoline though.

3 comments:

Melinders said...

Too bad her friend is moving. I'm surprised Cory let you get it. That is cool. I bet the kids are loving it!!

shellyray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shellyray said...

That's too bad about Joslyn's little friend. The girls would go crazy without their friends in our neighborhood. You should call sometime and we'll have our girls play. They would love it!