Friday, November 7, 2008

Taking time for the funny moments

Tonight as I was not watching my curious 5 year old and reading blogs instead. I look up and he shows me a stack of probably 15-20 envelopes sealed and tells me he made some mail for his friend Kaden. As I got ready to yell at him and started going into my big story about those were my envelopes for my bills that I send.
He had a look of pure shock and innocence on his face and said, "I just forgot that was what they were for." I couldn't help but just start laughing at and with him. I need to realize more often that the little things in life don't matter. He came over and gave me a hug and we agreed it was a little funny and that is was okay. Mom could probably afford to go buy more envelopes, especially since I have probably had those since he was born anyway. I just usually keep them locked away from his curiosity. He is a funny little kid.

2 comments:

Melinders said...

It's so hard to get mad during those times. That is cute!!

Heather said...

Good 'ole Ty. Good job handling it.