As I was taking my kids to school today, Tyler told me,"Mom you are the coolest mom ever."
Those are the moments when it makes it worth having our kids. They say the funniest things. He was excited because he forgot to give me his SEP paper over the weekend and I needed to sign it. I needed to cut the bottom off and had a leatherman tool in my purse with scissors on them. That tool that saved the day is what made me "the coolest mom ever," because no other moms probably have those. Tyler always has something funny to say.
5 comments:
You are the COOLEST MOM EVERY! Tools should be in every womens purse :) Your lil'boy sounds like he has a pretty awesome personality
That is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to "meet you." :)
Aren't they so sweet. My four year old tells me how pretty I look all the time. It is times like that that makes you remember why you love being a mom!
That is so cute. It is a good thing they say those things sometimes to save them when they are stinkers. :)
That is the best thing to hear. A compliment from your child. That probably put a smile on your face for the rest of the day.
Post a Comment