I wish I could say this was me.I woke up this morning with a migraine. Being a migraine sufferer is not a pleasant thing. The nice thing was my husband is on an afternoon shift today. As I was ready to get up and get the kids ready for school and let the dog out to use the bathroom, He said,"I will get up, you stay in bed today."
Those were the best words I heard all week.
The best part was when I finally got out of bed at 10:40. I know how lazy is that. He had all my dishes done and the kitchen completely clean. The job I hate the worst in the house. I am glad I have a wonderful husband that puts up with a cranky wife.

We also have caught 2 mice. Only in the garage so far. None in the house. Hopefully that means they are only in the garage. Still gross how many more could there be?
3 comments:
Yuck! I am so sorry about the migranes. I have never had one...thank goodness! As for the husband cleaning the kithchen, that earns some good love points! I love when that happens too! Makes the day so much better!
Sorry about your migranes, but even more sorry about your mice. yuck!!!
I love hubbys that love their wives.
That Cory! He's a keeper!
Post a Comment