Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My New Arrivals

The proud new mom

Okay I wasn't going to post about these, because I read someone's blog recently that they hated when people posted about their animals. I have to because my animals are part of my family. I am like a new mom all over again, but I didn't have to go through the pain, just the excitement and no sleep last night over it.
Our female dog had her puppies last night. We ended up getting 8 in all. We got 4 boys and 4 girls. All 8 puppies

7 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

OH MY HECK! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! I love seeing puppies and doggies! So, not sure where you read that information! It's not from me! Thanks for leaving me such sweet comments!

Amy G said...

I'm glad you posted those, because they are adorable! And I don't even like dogs! But who can resist a puppy? Congrats!

Devri said...

I heart pupppies? what kind are they? kinda look cocker to me but what do i know!

very cute.

I will do your tag soon I promise.

Vanessa said...

Please tell Cory to NOT tell Elton that you have puppies. He keeps talking about getting a new dog. One is enough right now for me. They sure are cute when they are puppies, though!

Melissa P said...

Vanessa,
Will do. They aren't the ones that have to take care of the things.

Kalley said...

AWWWW! So cute. I love puppies.

Potter Family said...

My girls couldn't contain themselves when they saw the puppies. So cute!! Good luck aren't you glad you didn't get 8 at once.