I have been pondering since I have noticed other bloggers doing a word. It has taken me a lot of thinking. I have finally come up with my word after reading this. I don't know this person. I was just perusing their blog yesterday and happened to read this article.
I have decided my word for 2009 is "BE PREPARED."
We have been trying to get out of debt and get our food storage a little bit better.
The Prophets have told us for years to BE PREPARED.
This year I am going to try to be more PREPARED spiritually, physically and financially.
We have started on the get out of debt path, slowly but surely when you have student loans, thanks to taking this class.
Thanks to learning grocerysmarts.com we are able to get our food storage stocked up cheaper.
Sorry, this is a little preachy. But after thinking and the way the economy and the world is right now, I think we all need to BE PREPARED for whatever may come.
7 comments:
I think that is so great! We decided the same thing last fall. We started becoming more self reliant. We started growing our own garden and now it is on to the paying off debt, saving and more food storage! I am right there with you!
Great advise. Thanks for sharing your budget ideas.
I'm glad you enjoyed Kim's blog. She is my SIL and is an amazing person!
Good one. I'll use my self discipline to get more prepared!
I'm right there with you!! We need to work on that a little more.
SO TRUE!
Great word! Well done :)
Post a Comment