Monday, January 26, 2009

Unattended Children


I have felt like a new mom again with my dog and puppies. I went to download pictures I had taken today and discovered I had many more pictures on my camera than I had taken. I guess that is what happens when you leave your children unattended with a camera sitting there. They were too funny, I couldn't delete them. These are the results of Tyler I'm sure. Looks like they enjoyed themselves.

2 comments:

Kalley said...

That's funny. McCoy did the same thing with my camera just last week. I went to download the pictures from my camera to the computer and found a lot of shots of his bed, ceiling, Landon and the floor. I had no idea when he had done this because he put the camera back exactly where it had been before I realized it was gone.

Eli's Lids said...

OK... these are awesome!! Eli has gotten the camera a few times and I can't bear to delete the pix either. At least yours have the kids in them, Eli takes pix of his toys... usually with a finger over part of the lense