Tonight as Don was saying his prayers he sayed,"Please bless Miss Kitty to accept Suzy so she can go to Shirley's house."
We have puppies that we are starting to reserve for sale in a couple of weeks. Our neighbor wants to take one of the puppies but she has a cat she wants to make sure will accept the puppy. She has been taking the puppy home to see if the cat will be nice to it. Tonight she took it home to see and I guess Don went with her. The cat hissed and got mad at the puppy. It made Don very upset. I think he realized he might not get to have his puppy close to him after all. Hence the cute prayer tonight.
3 comments:
I love how sincere little kids prayers are..
Soo cute..
AWWW, so cute! I hope his wish comes true!
I don't know of too many things that bring the spirit like the heartfelt prayer of a child. Good job mom for teaching him he can pray about everything!
Post a Comment