Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Red Goes Pink Ride

I saw this on 3 Ma'am's and their guy's blog I got so excited. I had to call up my sister's and see if they would do this with me. This isn't something I normally would do. I have been trying to find a way not to gain weight now that I found out my thyroid is not working properly. I do not want to get heavy. MY WORST NIGHTMARE. I decided this would be a great way to stay in shape and help keep the weight off. Also it is for a good cause.
One of my good friends from high school has a wife with breast cancer. This helps raise money for that cause. I am able to do 2 things at once. It has a 2 fold purpose for me. I can't wait to start training. We are going to do the 38 mile ride.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a bike?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited. Let me know your number so I can look for you!

Tom said...

When and where is the race?

Tom said...

Oh by the way I think it is awesome. Depending when and where we may be able to show up.

Sarah said...

WOW! Good for you! I need to do something like that!