Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Funny 5 year old!


I have to take all 3 kids to the dentist this afternoon. I saw the dentist's card sitting on the couch last night. I didn't even know I had the dentist's card. I asked him where it came from. He told me he was going to call the dentist and cancel their appointments. Think of him talking in a deep voice. He said,"Hello, this is Cory, I need to cancel my kid's dentist appointment tomorrow." Then he started to laugh.
I don't know what goes through this child's head. He is quite the kid. He makes laugh.

5 comments:

Melinders said...

Too cute!!! He's full of it!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!

Devri said...

could you tell him to cancel mine next week while he is at it...


too funny

kara jayne said...

I wonder how many kids think of doing that?! Great tenacity!

Vanessa said...

Don't tell Dillon, he might just try it!