Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randomness

Have you ever wondered what people who stay up all hours of the night do? I got a phone call from my doctor's office yesterday telling me that one of the tests I have to get done you can't sleep for. I have had to stay up all night. I feel bad for people with insomnia.
I have watched 2 movies and read many blogs.
I have read a lot of new blogs just for something to do.
I have done laundry.
I have drank caffeine and ate snacks.
It is very boring to be the only one in the house up.

On another note I was able to go to the Mindy Gledhill Concert Monday night. It was a very good concert. She had a couple of other people with her. She had the Osmond kid on American Idol. The Thrillionaires are very funny. I've decided I would like to go watch them at the Covey Center another time.

5 comments:

Melinders said...

I'm glad it wasn't me that had to stay up all night, because I don't think I could do it!!! 10:00 rolls around and I'm a walking zombie. Yes, I know 10 is early to most people, but not for me. Good Luck with your tests. I hope everything turns out ok!! Love ya!!

Sarah said...

You poor thing! I used to work graveyards. It is like living in a whole different world. I am so sorry you had to be by yourself all night long! Hope all goes well with you and glad you liked the concert.

Devri said...

You should have called me.. I was up almost the whole night with a baby with crupe. sp?

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, you've been busy! I can't imagine trying to stay up all night!

Amy G said...

Gosh remember back in the day all the all nighters we pulled. I can't believe how old I feel sometimes. Having kids wears me out I guess.