
How does it happen that all 3 kids need new shoes all at the same time? Not only that but my 5 year old has problems with his feet hurting so we can only buy skechers brand shoes for him. That got rid of the all night rubbing his feet and Tylenol problem. My oldest needed new church shoes. He was easy.

I have discovered my 4 year old daughter is already into shopping. We looked like the above picture at the store. It took us over a half hour to pick out a pair of shoes for her. Last week as we were driving by the shoe store she told her dad, "Could we just stop and see what they have that is new at the shoe store?" She is starting early. Not a good thing when you have a mom that does not like to shop. This will be her when she is older.
3 comments:
It does always happen that way...
LOL!!! Watch out!! You're going to be in trouble when she's older!!! I love to shop. It's just that I don't have the opportunity anymore. :( Too bad!!
That is funny that your boy can only wear skechers. That is all I can wear too, when it comes to tennis shoes. They are the most comfortable that I have ever worn.
Post a Comment