
Last night my husband and I were able to go to the Temple together. It was nice to go. It seems like it has been awhile since we have been. I love to be able to go to the Temple and be able to feel of the peace and love while being there. It is so nice to go. I can't imagine what it would be like not to have the Gospel on this earth and in my life. I am so glad for the peace it brings to me when I am feeling not quite so sure about things and scared. I am thankful we have the Holy Ghost to comfort us in those times.
Thanks for all the nice comments.
I got some of my test results back. My MRI came back normal. In my bloodwork my thyroid is having problems and my test I had to stay up all night for haven't got the results back for yet.
I am thankful for family and friends who are willing to help me out in these crazy times. I feel bad for my poor kids. They are trying to figure out what is wrong with their mom. I can't imagine being a little kid and feeling like that.
5 comments:
Sorry you've been going through all your troubles. It's hard when mom is down and not feeling well. We've been through that too. I'm happy to hear your MRI came back normal! That's good news!!! Good luck with your other test results. Everything will be okay. I wished I lived closer to help you with your family. You have such beautiful kids. I'm glad you were able to go to the temple. That helps so much and it helps you have more of a peaceful feeling. Everything will be okay. Keep your head up! Sure love ya girl!!!!
Cute new background!
We need to get over to the temple. It's been a while. Hope you are feeling ok!
Didn't realize you were having health problems. I hope that you can figure out what is going on.
Call if you ever need a break and bring Jocelyn over.
Hang in there!
The temple is a wonderful place to go. I'm so glad you were able to go with your husband.
I'm glad to hear the MRI and the blood test are okay. Hoping for you to have good results from your other test.
Hang in there!
Glad to hear your MRI came back ok, you know that your thyroid can give you troubles, hope that gets into check and everything will be ok. hugs..
I love the Temple too.
Post a Comment