
If you know of anyone that wants a sweet little puppy, she needs a home. She will be 10 weeks old tomorrow. She has all of her necessary shots and is already learning how to sit. If your husband hunts birds or if you just want a good family dog. Please let me know. We live in Utah. You can contact me through my blog or through email, my email is
corydotpage@iveracitydotcom dot is a period. Or if you know someone that wants a puppy.
She is a Brittany Spaniel, she is an AKC registered dog and is purebred. She is the last puppy we have and my husband won't let me keep her. I never wanted one dog, and now I am asking him to let me keep the 3rd, but he says no.
2 comments:
My friend and her family need a home too! I will pray for him, and you pray for my friend!
How could anyone resist that cute little face? Wish I was in need of one. I love the puppies, but they grow up :(
Post a Comment