I was able to finally get back on my bike today after my little falling off accident.
It was nice to go back outside. I made it without any falls. Too bad for my neighbor that wanted to capture that video so he could win America's Funniest Home Videos. I was getting worried I was losing my training time for my ride. Luckily my husband bought me an indoor trainer.
He bought it so I could use it for the bad weather days. (He didn't realize it was going to be used because his wife was clumsy and had to use it cause she injured herself.)
I made it up the canyon 2 miles today in 15 minutes and the last time I rode it, it took me 30. I was pretty excited that I haven't lost my legs from being inside. Maybe I will be ready for that ride after all.
1 comment:
Good for you! I was wondering if you have to use the straps or if you could go without? That seems to be your doom. But, kudos to you for keeping it up! You are going to be great from all this training!
Post a Comment