
This week I have learned, just when I thought I got the hang of my bike, I fell off again. You can read the whole story here.
My kids can be very helpful if they want to be. Since I can't use my left hand, my house is cleaner than when I can do everything.
We only have one puppy left, I didn't realize it would be so hard letting them go.
We have implemented a new beans and rice discipline method. It is working pretty good. You can read about it here.
You can participate in this at musings of a housewife.
8 comments:
Just gone to read the rice and beans method - I think this might help with my kids too :)
Thanks.
Lovely post.. have a great one!
Just to let you know you missed my main blog www.welcometomyworldjanmary.blogspot.com
I'm very interested in this discipline method. Off to read...
Thanks for linking in this week!
So cool that your kiddos are helping out around the house... there are a few chores (unloading the dishwasher being one) that I can't wait to pass off on the kiddos. Oops I don't mean pass off, I mean hand over to teach responsibility and good citizenship... up yeah... that's it!!
I keep forgetting about this linky!! It is so fun...
Hi Melissa
I just saw your comment on my blog. I gre up in Duchesne Utah - However I lived in the SLC area for a short while and had a VERY good friend named Melissa that I have allwasy wondered about. My maiden name is Bancroft. Do I happen to know you?
Did you go to Snow College? I actually do know a melissa foote. Girls state? I am trying to place the name.
I am doing little Red too!!!!!
A bunch of us from my gym are.
I am going crazy though and doing the full 100 miles!
Post a Comment