
I got my first award today from Melissa at 3 Ma'am's and Their Guys. Thanks Melissa I am honored for the nice award.
Here are the Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
I nominate some of my favorite people:
Devri @ Naulu Tribe
Kara Jayne @ The Crazy Good Life
Amanda @ Everything Edwards
Melinda @ The Brunson Family
Staci @ The Harmer Family
3 comments:
You are so sweet!!! You made my day...and apparently you make many peoples day's often. Congrats to you!
Thanks so much for thinking of me!. I am not quite sure what I am supposed to do though. Which logo am I supposed to put on my blog?
Thanks! I never win anything. I'll post this weekend.
Post a Comment