Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a Sad Face!


This is her telling her daddy about her Sassy leaving.

Today was a sad day for Joslyn. Our first puppy left. Unfortunately for her it happened to be her favorite. She didn't go anywhere without her puppy she named Sassy.


I'm sure there are going to be a lot more hearts getting broken at our house in the next few weeks we have 7 more to go.

6 comments:

Melinders said...

OOOOOhhh MY!!! That is a sad little face!!! I know it breaks their hearts. I think it is hard as a mom to watch them.

Devri said...

That breaks my heart for her..

Nicole said...

That is so sad. Good luck to you the next few weeks!

Vanessa said...

Awww. Poor Muffin!

Sarah said...

Such a sad, but darn cute face! That has got to be hard on those little ones!

Eli's Lids said...

Poor thing!
What a great life lesson on dealing with sadness... and not having a grandparent die to have to give the lesson.