Friday, March 6, 2009

Why Do Kids Have To Be So Picky?!


How could you pass up these?

I decided to try some new recipes tonight for dinner that I got from here. I got a cheesy potato soup and these to die for cheese muffins. The pioneer woman has some amazing recipes. I decided to try some for dinner tonight.

But to no avail only me and the hubby enjoyed the meal. It was delicious. The kids wouldn't even try it because it was something new. Too bad they don't even know what they were missing out on.

3 comments:

shellyray said...

Ah, Melissa. That's the story of my life. I cannot make the same things for dinner everynight though because I hate doing that so I have to listen to "I don't like this." before they try it almost every night of my life. I feel for ya. The food looks delicious! I'm looking up the recipe right now!

Marcy said...

I can't believe they didn't like the cheese muffins! My kids gobbled them up--even Ams ate them.

Melinders said...

They look delish!!!! Wish I was at your house last night. I'm going to have to try them.