I went with my son's Kindergarten class on their field trip to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point today. I have never been there before. It is a pretty cool place.
The teacher had us take our child and another child with us. I think I got a whirlwind, not a child. I am not sure but after about 2 minutes I realized this kid was going to be holding my hand, he didn't get to just walk around.
You wouldn't think that after raising three kids it would be that hard to watch after someone else's kid. I was constantly on the move with this kid. Keeping track of him was like following a tornado. One minute I had him in my sight and the next I was searching for him again. I even lost him after I had him on the bus. Luckily, he was with another mom.
This held his attention the longest of anything. It was a sand and water thing they could play in.
By the end of the day I was wishing that this shark would eat this kid up. This is him and my son together before we left. I decided I am glad my children don't act like this, at least with me. I hope they are not like this with other people.
3 comments:
We have been to our fair share of dinosaur museums and that one is our favorite. Although we never had a tornado with us either!
The funny thing is, is most kids will behave better with someone other than mom, so that kid's poor mom!
This made me chuckle, because like Amy said, most kids do act better with people other than their parents. Those poor parents!
~Jaime
www.ChaseNKids.com
Post a Comment