
First and foremost, I learned we are going to have a lot of broken hearts at our house when our puppies leave in the next few weeks. Probably the mom along with the kids. They have been a lot of fun.
Riding a road bike with your shoes attached to the pedals is not an easy thing. It is like having to relearn how to ride a bike. For the whole story click here.
We went to our neighbor's baptism on Saturday. It is amazing to see the changes that having the Gospel in a family can bring. The Spirit was very strong there. For those of you that don't know we belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I do not enjoy helping my children with projects from school they call simple machines. If my son invents it there is never anything simple about it. He has to make everything complicated.
If you want to play along or just want to post this you can go to Musings of Housewife. She does a carnival every Tuesday.
4 comments:
ACK! School projects, oh how I dread them. I hated them when I was in school, and I hate them more as a parent of a child in school.
I LOVED school projects as a kid - now as a parent I loathe them.
I can understand you crashing on your bike. Several years ago, when I got my new bike I crashed on it, in the driveway of my parents house! It too had foot clips that I got stuck on. Now I just flip the pedals upside-down and use them that way.
I try to avoid the school science projects, they give me an headache...and I used to be a teacher.
Post a Comment